Re: $$$ for CA dates !!!

Smart money says you go to London in the fall, see the Who on their UK
leg, at a third the cost, in tiny venues, where it's really easy to
sneak up to the front row, take tons of photos 'cause no one gives a
crap and see the sights besides. The savings in tix prices adds up to a
free vacation. Btw, the Who have no following in the UK compared to the
US. It's a no brainer IMHO! LOL!

magik