Re: $$$ for CA dates !!!

> ya know what? FUCK the who.

Now *there's* a title for the new album!

> I don't like the greedy sons of bitches anymore!

C'mon, man.  How much enjoyment have they given you throughout the
years?  Besides, you can buy the cheaper, mid-range tickets if you like.
You'll still be at the show.  You'll still meet some cool people.  Get drunk.
Have a good time, etc.

Every tour people start moaning about ticket prices.  I remember waiting
in line for '89 tickets & people were upset that they were gonna have to
pay a whopping $25.00 for tickets.  I'm serious.  People were upset.

Now I'm not saying $500.00 isn't a lot of money.  I don't think I'd pay that
much (unless dinner with Daltrey was included).  I'd pay $200.00 or $300.00,
though (dinner with Rabbit?).

And also realize that we're not gonna get too many more of these Who tours.
That's inevitable.  So you gotta take what you can.  Pay what you can.

> better off seeing old fart paul mccartney

Yeah, I bet that'll be a real blistering show.  "Wow!  Look at Paul smile!"

> pete, suck my d@#k!

Don't get *those* rumors started again!

- SCHRADE in Akron