Re: Fiancee and kids at concerts

> This will be my new fiancee's first Who gig, we're psyched, although she
did get a taste with the JEB in Portland, Maine.

> Cheers,
>
> Rick (and Tena) in Maine

Your fiancee will love it! She's in for a treat ... tell her congratulations
and that she'll enjoy every moment they're on stage. My husband's been
enjoying the ride for 23+ years, even more when you count our pre-marriage
years. Gave me the blessing to go and buy tix for whatever shows we can fit
into the summer schedule. Problem is, our vacation coincides with the last
week/first week of July/Aug. Kids are in camp in July, but no dates then!!!

> And what about bringing my son along - for the price, he wouldn't get it.
> My wife is pissed at me for even suggesting it. My old concert goer
> partners have all begged off - cost issues to a one.

> Steve

Brought our kids to MSG in 2000 (11 & 8 yrs. old) and they loved every
minute of it. Of course, it didn't hurt that they knew pretty much all of
the songs. What a way to initiate them to the world of concerts and The Who.
Depending on how old your son is, I'd say go for it. Better than taking him
to see N'Sync as his first concert.

Corkface