vegas road trip

I'm probably going to take a road trip to vegas to try and purchase
tickets at the door before ticketbastard puts them on sale.  I have no
idea how many I can buy, but first-come first-served I will attempt to
buy for folks on this list.  If anyone else in Utah is interested in
joining me on my road trip, email me off-list.  I'll probably head
down the night before in case there is a big line or something.

--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!