Ticket prices

Well folks, it is nice that the tour is official - too bad about us here in
Canada.

The Gorge is my closest location - by far. Last tour too. A nice motorbike
ride and camp too boot.

This time however, I am undecided - the costs are high - especially when
you factor in the CDN exchange ($1.00 USD = $10,000 CDN approx) and my
languishing salary. I'd be more interested if...a new hard edged song (no
soft mushy poop please) or two existed....

And what about bringing my son along - for the price, he wouldn't get it.
My wife is pissed at me for even suggesting it. My old concert goer
partners have all begged off - cost issues to a one.

Just don't know....

And what if its an 'off' night for one of the guys (I know they're allowed,
but)

And add into it food and accomodation....

rain?

Steve