Favourite UK shows last few weeks

Magik gave his favourite of the five in order, here's mine;

1.  Watford.  By a long mile.  The group and the fans were so up for it, the
group feeding energy off the fans.  Great song selection, particularly TRM
and BDYDI, and sieguing MG into SB into YMB.  Great, great show.

2.  2nd Portsmouth.  Here I'll depart from everybody else's opinion, but
enjoyed this show, as they played so much better than the first night.
Again, disagreeing with most of what's been said, where I was (3rd row, in
front of Rabbit) the crowd were really getting into it, compared with the
quiet lot I was with on the first night.  I'm sure RD said something about
the audience being much livier the 2nd night. Only downside was MB replaced
BDYDI.

3.  2nd RAH.  Great playing from the group, particularly YMB, which was made
better with the excitement of the fall, and also my wife's first ever Who
gig.  But for me there was something missing, Pete hardly talked, intent on
playing well but didn't seem into the whole concept of the gigs.

4.  1st Portsmouth. "The third rehearsal"  I'm not sure I should complain
about having 2nd row seats, but these were in front of the speakers to the
right of John, and we were getting odd off tune doodling noises from Rabbit
all night, and even John's bass seemed out of tune at times.  But, after all
these years of going to Who gigs, to see BDYDI at long last, then a smash,
wasn't too bad.  Our theorey (Leigh and myself);  they had practised the
songs not on the greatest hits tour (BDYDI, SB, YMB, Tommy) but not the 2000
hits.  Hence the appalling muck up at the start of MW, and other cock ups.

5.  1st RAH, by a long country mile.  I'm not sure whether Pete should have
cancelled if he was feeling that "bored", but his comments before and after
the 5:15 bass solo "interesting, very interesting" over and over again I
thought was inexcusable.  At the end of this show Miffy said she saw John
crying, I for one wouldn't have been surprised if they hadn't appeared on
Friday; thank god they did.  There was no fire here, just a sense of playing
it and getting it over.  Rogers speech re the cancer charity was very
emotional and the best part of the evening.

These are just my thoughts, just my view, and would be interested in what
order others would put the gigs.

IanC