Re: Photos from RAH

From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
"If you look in the foreground on picture 4, you will see me and Bjorn
:-)"

I guess if I'm going to be vain, I should have gone all the way.
In this photo <http://www.qcomet.com/photos/billp/thewho/qindex.html?3> I am
in the center foreground shadows facing away from the photographer, toward
the stage.  You can make out my cute right ear, stylish white shirt, and
round midsection.  Bjorn is to my right, applauding, and looking to the back
of the box.

If you look with a homophobic and dirty mind, you might notice my hand on
Bjorn's ass :-)

Jeff