Re: Pete's marble in the throat comment

i must admit that i got a little lost at the beginning of the banter between
Pete and the guy in the audience...but since the comments came as they were
entering the kids are alright and then pete said "most kids are alright" and
then roger followed with "..and let;s do something about the ones that
aren't"
i took it to have been a positive jive....

but as i say,i did miss what *exactly* pete said...

that show still rocked!