Re: Floor seats at through the roof prices.

In article <F13600zepDI8NFr9oD6000134fa@hotmail.com>,
    "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>  writes:

> > > I don't know about that Bird-at the Quad shows at MSG in '96 good floor
> >seats were available every night for less than face value.
>
> But Jimmy and the Crowes had cancelled and the Zep fans turned in their tix.
>   I scored a fairly decent seat as a result.

Jimmy and the Crowes weren't ever on the lineup for Quad '96 as far as
I can remember.  Are you confusing Quad '96 with the 2000 dates where
the Crowes cancelled because of Pages' back injury?
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!