Another excerpt from TheShout

Wonder what brought in the kids in London?

>We found ourselves as nearly the only old blokes amongst the
enthusiastic youth of London!  Lots and lots of kids, from 17 - 25
years old, most of them seeing our boys live for the first time.  HEY!
THE WHO ARE BECOMING A TEENY BAND AGAIN! It was was so great to see all
this kids feeling, what I felt on my first WHO show exactly 30 years
ago!

>And I'm sure: If our boys would release the live version of TKAAwith
the new text addition, it would become another anthem for the youth of
this days: the kids really enjoyed Pete singing that every kid is
alright! Funny sidenote:  After our boys finished WGFA and left the
stage, the kids took their clothes and wanted to leave, because they
thought, the show is over, and they were very irritated, that all the
old people still screamed and obviously didn't want to leave-and I told
them: stay, this was only the first part of show -and they said I'm
joking, you can't imagine their surprise, when our boys hit the stage
again -
great!

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://greetings.yahoo.com