Floor seats at through the roof prices.

">i'm getting pretty fed up with these high ticket prices the who are
>offering for their shows. not just that, but the fact that roger and John
>keep complaining that they're broke. $192.70 each? I don't think so.

"Is that for the front section?  Don't worry.  They won't be available.
Scalpers/brokers will snap them all up, and you'll have to pay double that
to sit up front." writes L. Bird

I don't know about that Bird-at the Quad shows at MSG in '96 good floor
seats were available every night for less than face value.  And in 2000,
$250 seats were available at the box office right up to show time. I was
at the E-Center in Camden shows in '97 and 2000 and had no trouble finding
decent seats-at less than face value-but I agree that that Who
ticket prices are getting a bit stratospheric.  At The Met in NY in '70,
the most expensive seats were $7.50-30 years later they're $250.  How
does that compare with other things?  Actually, not good for The Who.
If you believe ticket prices should follow other prices-such as cars and
housing-they should have increased no more than ten fold in the past 30
years.  Which means a front row Who seat should be about $75.00   I think
that sounds about right.  Regards, AWJ.