Re: baby girl

pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> Does she go to the Who shows with you?  :)

Yeah, she saw them at the Palace in Auburn Hills (right across the street
from my house!) in 2000 with me and now I see that they are going to be here
again as well as in Grand Rapids Mi.  That is just fabulous, as Michigan is a
big Who state. My sister saw them with at the Grande Ballroom in '67 and was
one of the fans that helped them break into the States back then. I grew up
with them playing in the house, as I was born in '64 and my sisters were 11,
10 and 8 years older than me.

I took Steph, my daughter to see Roger with the Brit. Rock symphony back in
98? and we were in the 2nd row. When Roger came out singing Street fighting
man Stephanie started screaming and crying like he was a Beatle saying "Oh my
gosh it's Roger Daltrey! He's right in front of me! AAAHHHH!!!!!!"  He saw
her and laughed.  That was alot of fun. It also showed his own star power, as
the stage came to life when he came out.

Jon in Mi.