Re: RAH 2nd night

Re:  Pete crowd-surfing.
It looked to me like he fell off the monitor.  He was standing on it during
a particularly ferocious YMB (if memory serves).  Word is that he injured a
fan and shook himself up pretty well.

This show was a motherfucker, and I mean that in a great way.  I got pretty
toasted before and during, so the details are a bit hazy.  It was an
all-business kind of thing.  Very direct, intense and strong.  Very little
banter and bullshit.  I really can't find words to adequately describe it.

A better preshow gathering as it seems folks were able to find the same pub.
  Very nice to talk with some of the guys from theshout and others.

I was in a box with several hardcore fans and some casual English-folk there
for a simple night out on the town.  Yes, Kevin I did high five.  I may have
even hugged some people.  It was just too great.

Gratuitious personal detail:  At the end of the MG jam I slumped into a
chair and cried and sobbed like a baby.  It was like having a 2 hour orgasm
(at least as I would imagine one).  I was so emotionally drained by the end
that all I could do was ball like a little girl to release all the emotion.
In-motherfucking-credible.

Jeff