Re: head butts and the who at mardi gras

Got several lumps last night from getting head-butted at a Robert earl Keen
concert at tipitina's in N.O.  Tomorrow is a huge party day here, being the
saturday before mardi gras and our biggest parade, Endymion, rolling thru
mid-city new orleans.  I'm sure i'll get slugged several times tomorrow.  How
bout this: the Who featured on an Endymion or Bacchus float during mardi
gras.  They would be perfect- crowds would go crazy as pete windmilled and
rog twirled the mic.  Bands have played on floats many times before.  It'd be
a long gig- but they could take breaks to throw some beads and dubloons.
They'd also be seen by 3-400,000 people in one night- great publicity.
security is not a problem- the city and the parade krewes have it down.  No
celeb has ever been hurt riding in a parade.  It would be incredible.

kevin mc