Re: Complete U.S. tour list

Hmmmm, Canada, Pete used to like us, but have has his greed and the
Canadian dollar left us Wholess again???

Have Fun,

David >From: Brian Cady >Reply-To: thewho@igtc.com >To: "thewho@igtc.com"
>Subject: Complete U.S. tour list >Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:42:19 -0800
(PST) > >Thanks to VH1.com here's the entire U.S. tour listing. >On line
at: >http://www.vh1.com/thewire/content/news/1452220.jhtml > >6/28 -Las
Vegas, NV - The Joint > >6/29 - Irvine, Calif. - Verizon Amphitheatre >
>7/1 -Los Angeles - Hollywood Bowl > >7/3 - Mountain View, Calif. -
Shoreline Amphitheatre > >7/4 - Sacramento, Calif. - Valley Amphitheatre
> >7/6 - George, Wash. - The Gorge > >7/26 - Boston - Tweeter
Amphitheatre > >7/27 - Camden, N.J. - Tweeter Amphitheatre > >7/29 -
Hershey, Penn. - Hersheypark > >7/31 - 8/1 -New York - Madison Square
Garden > >8/23 - Auburn Hills, Mich. - Palace of Auburn Hills > >8/24 -
Chicago - The World > >8/25 - Indianapolis, Ind. - Deer Creek
Amphitheatre > >8/27 - Grand Rapids, Mich. - Van Andel Arena > >8/28 -
Columbus, Ohio - Polaris Amphitheatre > >8/30 - Holmdel, N.J. - P.N.C.
Amphitheatre > >8/31 - Wantagh, N.Y. - Jones Beach Amphitheatre > >In the
latest stage of a career that's seen the Who go >from mod figureheads to
grand conceptualists, the >famed British band has discovered continuing
vitality >as a live act. Now, after rocking the Concert for New >York
last October with vintage Who's Next material, >they are heading out for
a tour of American arenas and >amphitheatres that begins June 28 in Las
Vegas. > >The tour will take in 17 stops, including a two-night >stand at
New York's Madison Square Garden beginning >July 31. The itinerary
includes dates in Los Angeles, >Boston and Chicago. A complete list of
dates can be >found below. > >Audiences should be listening closely to
see if the >group debuts any new material. In a recent interview >with
the San Diego Tribune, guitarist Pete Townshend >said that he "made a
very real commitment to go into >the studio with the Who at the end of
October of 2002, >with a producer and a record deal, and to put out
>whatever we come up with, even if it's rubbish." >Longtime Who fans know
that there's little likelihood >that will be the case. > >Tonight
(February, 8 ) the Who play the second of two >shows at London's Royal
Albert Hall to benefit the >Teenage Cancer Trust. The gig culminates a
week of >charity concerts featuring Oasis, Jimmy Page with Gary >Moore,
Robert Plant and Strange Sensations and Paul >Weller. > > >===== >-Brian
in Atlanta >The Who This Month! >http://www.thewhothismonth.com >Send
FREE Valentine eCards with Yahoo! Greetings! >http://greetings.yahoo.com