Jeff the Idiot

You'll all breathe a sigh of relief to know that Jeff got on a plane to London tonight. Not the plane we bought a ticket on, but another plane that we bought a NEW ticket for.....

He will be in London tomorrow morning for jeering and mockery by all who are there.

All kidding aside - Billy, Melissa (and any others he has appointments with) he will be there as scheduled.

You guys have to give him a really hard time about this. He thinks he's really smart.....

Mrs. Idiot
(Melanie House)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.