new Magic Bus

Nigel
>I'm STILL left completely cold by any version of Magic Bus and although I
>was at Shepherds Bush Empire to see our heros I still went for a piss when
>they did Magic Bus!  It's just too simple and tedious for me, that's all.

Bjorn:  "I thought so too for a while, but the new harmonica parts just give
me goose bumps (did you hear the RAH version??? it literally is
*breathtaking*!)"

I was never too warm on this song, I didn't even like the BTTB version on
the first few listens.  Then when I heard in at the Boston show 2000, it
really got me to shake my pants (Root Boy Slim line).  Maybe it was the
sweaty hottie dancing next to me ;-)

BTW, the sweaty hottie was a woman.

Jeff