No Subject

Jim:

"So why are you so pissed at me?  I gave you your propers for being
educated...  Maybe it's best you read my entire post instead of the stuff
that pisses you off.  Here's another one to look up:  C-O-N-T-E-X-T.  I
mentioned younger listeners who liked decent music, so what are you
bitching
at me about this for?  Hey, if I'm the antichrist, I like to earn the
moniker."

I am not pissed at you, nor am I bitching or calling you the antichrist.
All I was trying to say was that I thought it was out of line for you to
use generalizations like that. And I DID read your entire post. It was
the entire post I was responding to.

"I called teenagers "monsters", "swine", and a whole host of other
things, but "arrogant fuckers" was not one of them either.  I wish I had
though; I like the sound of it."

Alright, fine. I don't really feel like getting into this anymore.

Mark:

"Well...after all, he WAS a Beatles fan!
No, seriously, Manson wasn't actually insane, as he accomplished his
goal,
which was to spend his life in jail."

First of all, lay off the Beatles. :) Second, when you put it that way, I
can agree with you.

"See, and if you'd listened to the White Album you might have turned out
be a mass murderer. No Who fan mass murderers out there that I've heard
about."

Hate to tell ya, but I did listen to the White Album first, as I
discovered the Beatles before the Who. Uh oh, looks like I'm doomed.

I better get back to my sty now, the other swine are starting to miss me.
:) (I'm starting to have fun with this)

Don't worry Jim, I'm not mad at you either. I guess we're just gonna have
to agree to disagree on this one.

Nicole

Read my journal: http://nikki983.diary-x.com

 IM me:
IluvBtles
"Don't compromise yourself, you are all you got."- Janis Joplin
"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans."- John
Lennon