Re: Swined by the Swine!

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"Um.  What did she do with the steaks?"

keets,
I just love it when people force me to talk about this stuff ;-)
When I tuned in she was running around the studio in her underwear with raw
steaks duct taped to her erogenous zones.  The crowd was chanting "freak
freak freak!".  I believe her husband (with southern accent, of course) told
some stories about a few dinner parties that went awry.

Great stuff.

Now I'm thinking this talk show thing may be an explanation for the last
social argument we had about trailer trash, white trash and rednecks :-)

Jeff