Re: Swined by the Swine!

From: Anna Mormack <carrieanne79@yahoo.com>
"I'm a talkshow junkie, and I just can't believe the permissive parents who
let their young daughters walk around looking like goddamn tarts and
hookers, who have to resort to boot camp since they couldn't control bad
behaviour before it got out of control, like a 12 year old having orgies,
stealing vans, having a parole officer, and throwing a chair at a
teacher..."

Anna,
I think were making progress here.
Is it possible that Jim is watching a little too much Sally Jesse, Springer,
Maury, Ricki, etc. ?

I think I am starting to feel some common ground happening.  These kids
today are scary.  I saw a young woman a few weeks ago on Springer with a
meat fetish.  I kid you not.  I'm talking porterhouse steaks.  Really.

:-D

Jeff