Re: Swined by the Swine!

<<>Um, didn't we hear about this in Quadrophenia?

You lost me there.  Where does Quad fit in with
today's teenage girls dressing like $2.00 whores?
C'mon, am I the only one who's not disturbed by the
sexual permissiveness of kids today among other
things?  What's wrong with you people????  Yeah, I
tried getting laid when I was 13 but didn't get there
- the girls wouldn't go for it.  Today, if you're 13
and haven't had multiple partners, you're considered a
square.  You guys don't have a problem with this????
We ARE doomed then...>>

I'm only 22 years old and am very glad I got to be
born at the tail end of Gen X and thus got to be
spared being a member of that shallow Gen Y!  I'm
politically rather left-wing but my personal values
are very similar to what most Republicans believe.
I'm a talkshow junkie, and I just can't believe the
permissive parents who let their young daughters walk
around looking like goddamn tarts and hookers, who
have to resort to boot camp since they couldn't
control bad behaviour before it got out of control,
like a 12 year old having orgies, stealing vans,
having a parole officer, and throwing a chair at a
teacher.  I'm also routinely shocked at all of these
teenage girls who are knocked up out of wedlock and
feel no shame about keeping the mistake, and then
their mothers defend them, like it's so normal to be
18 and have two children already, instead of punishing
her for having unprotected sex with like ten guys at
age 14 and not knowing which one is the father.  I'm
also disturbed by these parents who sign for
permission for their under-18 daughters to get
married.  But I'm too old-fashioned and moral for this
day and age, so what do I know?  I just think it's sad
that people nowadays are so hedonistic like you
described and would think someone my age who still
hasn't gotten laid due to genuine moral principles is
lying or crazy!
Anna
http://greetings.yahoo.com