Re: Superbowl thoughts

From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
"Also, was I the only one wishing it was The Who playing at half-time
instead of U2?"

Not I.  Bono is making great use his fame.  The man knows how to mix pop,
politics and altruism.  U2 should have the biggest of stages.  The Who could
learn a thing or two from them.  Check out this article about Bono's
appearance at the World Economic Forum
<http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20020202/re/forum_bono_dc_1.html>

He's fast becoming one of my heroes.  I mean if you have a huge ego and
charisma to burn, why not put it to use for a great cause?

Frankly, all I could think was "come on Pats".

Jeff