RE: Watford, an old git's thoughts

I was stunned, I saw God(s), I could've cried but I was with my 15 yo son
who would've ripped the piss out of me.  He thought they were excellent as
well.....tho' he's seen them before on the Quad tour a couple of years ago.
Townshend seemed a bit pre-occupied with things at times and some of the
shouting from members of the audience really is annoying and I was getting
pissed off.  All in all I'd say that it rates below Charlton '76 (my
ultimate favourite 'Oo show) and the Wembley Arena Oct '75 shows and
Shepherds Bush Empire '99 and just above Sheffield Arena 2000 etc, etc.  So,
it was wonderful and hearing some of the rarer "oldies" Don't Even Know
Myself; Young Man Blues; Summertime Blues; Baby Don't You Do It; and of
course the Tommy stuff.  All in all a great show that really was a return to
form, and I do personally agree with Pete saying Zak is Keith's nephew.
Plus the best seats I've ever had for the Who, second row centre stage, so
close we saw stubble on Pete's chin.......needs a shave if you ask me!