Resolution

>From: Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx <mailto:Keithjmoon70@DOMAIN.HIDDEN>
>Subject: Resolution
>
>What a great diary.  From it I gathered these rather obvious things...
>
>2). They enjoy the great band that they have and plan on calling it The Who
>still.
>
>3). The new album is the goal now. They are taking the time to do it right.
>
>I am thrilled.

I'm a bit unsure of how I feel of the prospect of "The Who" putting out an album now.
I mean I'm very psyched to hear new music from Pete. And even more psyched to hear it played with Rabbit and Zak and sung by Roger. Just bummed John isn't here. Mixed feelings about Peno.

>But not counting chickens yet.

Just counting blessings?
;-)

Kevin in VT
(I ain't *even* looking at chickens at this point)