Re:TKAA on VH1classic tonight...

I have a doubt: was Keith Moon so fucked up before his
death?
Many people said Keith could not play the drums
anymore... but it sound very strange to me, because
nobody forget how to drum. And Keith, he did so
incredible things with his drum kit, sometimes he played
so fast with the double bass pedal that make me
think: "oh, fuck thrash metal drummers"... It's hard to
think he could not play anymore, is it really true or is
it just a urban legend? Plus: I think Had Enough and
Empty Glass have a good drumming.

Leandro

talking at the breaks,
> probably from within the last year or two.  There were
more scenes in this
> version than the one I have on VHS for some reason and
I am glad to have been
> able to see things I have never seen.  I just can't
wait for the DVD now.

> After watching it again I felt sad.  Roger said that
at the screening he saw
> it the first time together with Keith.  He said that
Keith was left very
> upset.  The reason for this is because he saw how
beautiful he used to look
> and how well he used to be able to play the drums.
Now he looked like a
> "Robinson Crusoe" figure. I never knew Keith reacted
this way before. This
> certainly may explain why he was trying to change so
badly before his death.

> In 1978 Roger looked great.  Pete never looked
cooler.  John looked great and
> right in control as usual.  Keith was the only one
that stuck out like a sore
> thumb. He knew it.
>
> Roger made the comment that the title is ironic to him
because at the time of
> it's release the kids were definitely NOT alright.
>
> I saw Keith playing so fast on Sparks in '69 that I
could barely see his
> hands and it was not sped up because as it moved to
Pete he was right in time
> strumming normally.  Keith is the man who made The Who
into what they became
> onstage.  Damn it.
>

> Jon in Mi.

Venha para a VilaBOL!
O melhor lugar para vocj construir seu site. Facil e gratis!
http://vila.bol.com.br