The Who-> at Festivals

From: Sroundtable

I was very heartened by the mention Pete made of being tempted by offers to play at music festivals in the upcoming year. Any chance the Who could make it to New Orleans for Jazzfest?? Bonaroo would be another great festival for them to play. What a kick in the ass that would be!!

---

No shit Kevin!

Then these guys and gals from the Gov't Mule list(s) that I'm on
would get a chance to see and hear the truth and fact, that Pete
is not washed and dried up, a corporate sellout, and can hold his
own against ANY other guitarist, even Warren Haynes!

~AnEnglishBoy~

MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf