The Who (and company) at the Crossroads

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Re: The Who (and company) at the Crossroads

>Good point, but it was after *"My Generation"* broke that Roger
>was "pulled back into the fray."

Hmmmm.  Matt's AAA book confirms what you write, but I could have sworn the Max R&B book (that Stu stole..................back) listed ICE.  All this time and I've had it wrong?  Strange.
Ah well, as you say, it was still a good point!  :-)

>> I'm just wondering what the hell Pete is up to.
>
>Sailing....thinking....

Bit cold for that now.  The Sailing part, that is.

>The end of laughter & soft lies....

Could very well be.
>> And, WHERE THE HELL IS KEETS?????
>
>Sailing....thinking....oh, wait....

Now in Fla, that is distinctly possible.

>Some people are afraid of girls who use big words.

Noticed that too, did ya?  ;-)

>> We Want KEETS.
>> We WANT KEETS.
>> WE WANT KEETS.