Who Dreams

> Any other have dreams they remember?

I have a Who dream probably every 2 or 3 months.  The
last one I remember was Daltrey, Townshend, & someone
else (Rabbit?) were rehearsing tunes in the basement of
the house I grew up in.

I distinctly remember sitting on the "cellar steps" watch-
ing & listening (they did a little bit of "Sister Disco!")  I
don't think there was a drummer but.....you know how
dreams are.

Then, in my dream, something happened & Daltrey got
pissed, walked upstairs, & prepared to leave.  I followed
him upstairs   He mumbled something about things not
working out & left the house.

A few minutes later, Pete & "the other guy" came upstairs
& I nervously tried to talk them into going to a restaurant
with me to get some dinner.

I believe I was successful but unfortunately the dream
fizzled out at that point.  I don't really remember any of
the actual dialogue.

I had that dream a few weeks ago.  Nice to hear a little
bit of "Sister Disco" even if it *was* only a dream.

I'd say most of my Who dreams deal with the band play-
ing out live somewhere.  Sometimes with Moon, some-
times not.

And a lot of times there is tension (at least in me) be-
cause the band is playing in front of very few people!
"How awful!  There's no one here to see my beloved
Who!!  Fuck it, I'm getting down front!"  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron