Paul Simon - Wild Thornburys (sp)

Hello,

I was watching some VH1 and say Paul Simon's latest
song (can't remember the title), but it is for the soundtrack
of the Wild Thornburys film.    He seems to have hang-ups
about his hair loss, and seems to feel it necessary to where a
baseball cap.   Despite this, he is an enormous talent that
has undergone several re-inventions.     Watching one frame
of Paul playing electric leads in a style that is uniquely his,
followed by another scene of him strumming away on an acoustic
struck me as: "Hey, this guy's a talent!"   This thought immediately
reminded me of how REALLY talented our Pete is.

This whole soundtrack business could be the next step for Pete
should he choose to do so.    I'd love to hear his lyrical points
of view and perhaps Roger's vocals.     Perhaps a project
will come along that can pair this powerful combination.

I can only hope.

Joe in Philly