Re: Rover interview - Beaver

At 10:53 PM 12/12/2002 -0800, you wrote:
> Roger will be hosting a special on the History Channel on the Lewis and
> Expedition.   He had to eat Buffalo and said he hated it.

Joe, You missed the joke on this one!  He had to eat Beaver. Anyhow, thanks
for picking up Kevin's question.  That was a long video . I watched it again
to answer but you did a great job (at 4:02 AM!) already.

Jon in Mi.
I guess I did miss this. Thanks for pointing that out. Now I'm in on the joke.

"Uh... hehe hehe.... He said beaver" - Butthead