Re: Glancing Very Briefly, Ox on 2002 Biography

Schrade wrote:
>Anyone else have a Who song they would like to discuss?

Yeah.   How about Parvardigar?    Is this a universal prayer or a mockery
of all religions?   Sorry,  just kidding.    DO NOT GO IN THERE!  - Ace Venture

Actually I'd like to explore what songs Pete wrote about other members of
the band.    Did John write any about other members of the band as solo
material, or who material?

I read somewhere (perhaps on Brian's "Who This Month" at one point) that
when Pete played the demo of How Many Friends,  Keith began to cry.
Was this about Keith or more likely about Pete and there were just similarities
between him and Keith?

Thoughts?

I caught a part of Biography the other night on the Newsmakers of 2002.
While not one of people they focused on, there was a kind of video clip of
some celebs that died during year before going to commercial, and they
showed John with mostly footage from the *Who's Better Who's Best* video
Some of Substitute with the skinny mod kid dancing and John playing bass in
black and white, and Some of the clapping over-dub recording of Who are You
with Pete, John and Keith standing around the mics

Caught my eye it did.   There was no audio though.

Joe in Philly