Re: Who are they status..., Favorite Who Songs to Perform

Joe & mc,

Mine are (cause I can carry a band by myself with these selections, even if they don't have them _down_, plus, they never bore me, always interesting to play:

ICE
Much Too Much
It's Not True
Kids
Substitute
ICSFMiles
Lily
So Sad About Us
Don't Look Away
Amazing Journey
Sparks
Acid Queen
I'm Free
We're Not Gonna Take It (complete to finale)
WGFA
BBE
YMBlues
Seeker