I can't find it !!!

Well, now I'm depressed.
I'm searching all around Pete's site for the diary entry where he writes
about The Who and other bands purposely singing like Americans, and I can't
find it.

Anyone else remember reading that????

What I did run across was this...written before John's death.
<Big Sigh>

"My brother Simon has done exactly what we asked him to do, extended the
scope of material we can play and our list is now just about as powerful
musically as it ever could be. With a couple of brand new songs in the list,
not pretending to be hits, but rather showing that we are still creative in
our own unique way, I believe there will be something surprising and special
for everyone who comes to see us this year."
Salutations
Pete Townshend

Kevin in VT