Re: Who influenced Bowie influenced blah blah blah

> Hmmm, but was not John Bonham a huge Keith Moon fan???

I don't know.

> It would be a influence, it wouldn't???

Not necessarily.  Being a fan of someone is one thing, being
influenced by someone & emulating them is another.

> I have see a Bonham statement : " I'm the best Keith Moon
> imitater in all world"

I haven't seen that statement.

> Well, I don't necessarily agreed with that statement :)

I don't either & it seems like an odd statement to make.
Moon & Bonham didn't exactly have similar styles.  If Bon-
ham said that he must've been loaded.

- SCHRADE in Akron