New John Entwistle track due out in Feb.

Just out at rollingstone.com:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/newsarticle.asp?nid=17145

John E appears with Torque (Steve Luongo, Mark Hitt, Mark Clarke,
Chris Clark) on an upcoming tribute to George Harrison CD.  I can't
figure out how to e-mail the whole article but someone else probably
can.  This track listing appears at the bottom of the article (please
forgive the formatting):

"I Want to Tell You," The Smithereens<br>
"Devil's Radio," Masters of Reality<br>
"While My Guitar Gently Weeps," Todd Rundgren<br>
"Give Me Love (Give Me Peace on Earth)," Dave Davies<br>
"I, Me, Mine," Marc Ford<br>
"Within You, Without You," Big Head Todd and the Monsters<br>
"It's All Too Much," Wayne Kramer<br>
"Isn't It a Pity," Jay Bennett/Edward Burch<br>
"Old Brown Shoe," Leslie West<br>
"Here Comes the Sun," John Entwistle<br>
"Savoy Truffle," They Might Be Giants<br>
"Something," Bonnie Bramlett<p>

Steve produced the John E, Leslie West, and Marc Ford tracks, and
Torque also plays on the Leslie track.

Due out Feb. 25.

Cheers,
--