Re : December Q top 100

Once again, a magazine has polled its readers on their 100 best albums
ever.... and Who's Next makes it to 68.

The magazine does have (and I've no idea whether it's by accident or
design) a full page photo of Pete in silver boiler suit doing a jump on
stage with the commentary on the album.

Out of curiosity I checked the list and found I have 20 of the top
fifty, but only 12 of 51 - 100.

What this signifies I have no idea!

For those interested enough, the top 10 in this poll (my verdict in
brackets) are

10	Achtung Baby U2  (sorry, I think this is a poor album by U2)
 9	Is this it   Strokes (never heard it)
 8	Definitely maybe Oasis (ok, but not a greatest album)
 7	Stone Roses Stone Roses (in a British sense, a great album!)
 6	NMTB Sex Pistols (justifiably in this chart)
 5	Marshall Mathers LP Eminem (Oh dear, oh dear.......)
 4	The Bends Radiohead (yes, a very very good album)
 3	Revolver  Beatles (a great album by mine and all definitions)
 2	OK Computer Radiohead (no, no, not this... it's terrible)
 1	Never Mind Nirvana (a very good album but not the greatest)

While these polls are usually cause for sneers, I actually quite like
them; I spent a very pleasant half hour monday lunchtime arguing with a
colleague over the merits of the albums in this one!

Cheers,

John