Rabbits Tribute to John

Sitting here listening to the Tribute CD of Rabbit to John, and my heart is
breaking,  an incredibly moving and personal tribute from Rabbit.

It is going to be a painful journey getting through this recording,  the
sound
of Johns voice on the track John is unnerving but also comforting,  there
will
not be a dry eye in the World of Who fans after hearing this beautiful
recording.

Thank you John 'Rabbit' Bundrick

Andrew

"As you can see, an encore is impossible.
  We have drums everywhere. As they go to the dressing room,
   please say an incredible thank you to The Who."
                                                   Compare Jeff Dexter The
Oval 18/9/71