Jones beach

before any negative reviews come in (if any) I just wanna say here that I got
back from Jones beach and i have to say it was the greatest concert I ever
attended and not only that but at the end, pete and roger looked in my
direction and waved back to me!

the prices may be high, but u DO get your money's worth.

special thanks to pete, roger and also to John and keith for the great music
and contribution theyve given to the history of rock n' roll. they are,
pretty much indeed, the greatest live band in the world!

and yes, if John was on that stage tonight, it wouldve been an even BETTER
show.  ; )