PNC

Hey Gang,
      Good show last nite. The usual set as usual lol. Pino was very good and
louder too! Pete was in good spirits which is good I suppose. Pete was messing
with Roger during Won't Get Fooled Again. When they came back in after the
synth solo at the end Pete was looking at Roger and swirling his finger like
telling him it was time to swing his mike! Roger just stood there and did
nothing at all lol. It was weird seeing Roger just standing there. Pete had a
good laugh,so did Roger too. Nice to see them laughing and not fighting,maybe
that new album isn't so far fetched???    Cya,Bill

P.S.  Hi Sandy and Jack, I've lost your email so this is the best I can do.
Home safe and sound!! Did they get your present?
  Email me ok. Cya!