Re: Columbus Thoughts

Schrade wrote:

>However, the Who gods (Moon & OX?) were smiling on me because
>when Daltrey came out before the encore, he was wiping his face
>with two towels.  And guess who ended up going home with one?
>Yep, it was me.  He threw one right to me.  A simple white towel
>with a bit of his sweat on it - yet I clutched on to that thing
>like Linus clutching his security blanket.  That's all I needed.
>The connection was complete.  I was whole.

Scott.  I'm really glad for you that you got the towel.

I really enjoy your writing style!  Thanks for the review.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.