Re: Nice try, pal

This is not true.  Is it not enough that you twist my words in private?

Jeff:

Those were your words, exactly. And for the record I don't twist them in private, either.

Your private response was that bascially you weren't condescending to me,
just to people like me.  Nice defense :-(

Nice twist. I said: "I wasn't talking about you personally, I really just wanted to bash Aerosmith." Now WHO is twisting words again? The whole "people like me" is another fine example of your assumptions being incorrect. But run with it, boy, run with it...you're obviously enjoying it.

Why is it so difficult to say you condescended to me?

It wouldn't be difficult, but it's not true so why should I say it?

I'm not sure how you twisted my anger over this remark as some anger about
coming to a show.  It boggles the mind.

Well, Jeff, in case you haven't noticed you've been angry since I didn't come to the show. It's all part and parcel, whether you even realize it or not.

Why should you care when someone you call a friend expresses anger toward
you?
Hmmm....a very good question.

I did, but it got me more anger from you and a charge of twisting words and condescending, neither of which are true. So basically I'm saying that if this is how you want it, since it's all you, then "why should I care." I can't stop you from destroying our friendship. You've been hard at work doing that since the day of the show, that I know of (by your own admission, again).

If you love music, check us out on the
                 web: www.secondgenerationscds.com

                             Cheers              ML