Re: Two Death Rule

In a message dated 8/27/2002 9:46:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hapijac@msn.com writes:

> You know in a few more years we won't have this to debate cause roger"s
> voice
> will be shot and we can worry about not being able to see anyone live that
> is
> worth a damm.
> My humble opinion....Bill

I kinda wish roger's voice WOULD be shot in a few more years so I won't have
to feel embarassed when I see them go out as "the who", knowing full well the
two REAL key members are gone.  and we still have u2, springsteen, etc. there
are still some good live bands out there. not as good as the who but then
again, who can be as good as the who?
MY humble opinion.