Re: Moving forward

I don't doubt it; I believe what you and the others who have raved about the shows say. However, as the last few days on this list have seen (finally some honesty!), This Who ain't THE Who, no matter how good they may be. I would have rather seen something else emerge and be successful,
This is the only Who there is right now, and there are a number of reasons for continuing on with the same name brand. For one thing, they're doing well and sounding great. For another, you don't know that whatever else emerges will be sucessful, and DT are pushing sixty. Say it takes them ten years to develop another name--that makes them pushing seventy. Is it worthwhile when they've got something that's successful now? I don't think so.

keets