Re: uninformed reviewers

From: John Hughes <john@pureneasy.fsnet.co.uk>

To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: uninformed reviewers

AEB, re

However, Watford 2002 and Manchester 2000 were without doubt the best
performances by what is the post Moon Who I have been lucky enough to
have seen, and which - in their own way - (and IMO would have been
better without Rabbit's noodling) were easily as good as some of the
Moon shows I saw.

John,

I was very much impressed with Pete/Roger/Zak and Simon's
performances @TheHollywoodBowl 7/1/02, and consider Pete's
guitar playing to have been sterling in its delivery and
intersity. Roger was wonderful, Zak unbelievable, Simon
providing what was, to me, another Pete voice in the
harmonies, filling it up quite nicely.

Rabbit? Well, I don't really care for his musicianship, and
I never have, don't see the big deal. Honestly, I wish they
would go out raw, without a net, keeping Simon along to
fatten up the guitars and harmonies, and dump Rabbit in a
carrot patch. (no offense intended or implied toward Rabbit's
character, he appears to be a very nice man)

Just one fan's opinion,

TheThornUp*mc's*Ass~