Jones Beach Ticket Wanted!

Due to giving away my side orchestra seat over the weekend to friend
who's never seen the Who, I am now in need of a "best possible seat"
available. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

magik

ps-We'll be having a pre-show gathering in Parking Lot #5 at Jones
Beach. You enter this lot from Ocean Parkway (accessible from either the
Meadowbrook or Wantagh Parkways. Just go east of the Jones Beach Water
Tower (the needle) and make the first U-Turn to get to the lot. Bear
right upon entering the lot. We'll be in the basic area near the
bathroom building (there's only one of these there). Look for the huge
Union Jack & the yellow Smilely Faced Balloons!!!

Anytime after 4 pm. We'll have a grill for cooking. So you & all are
invited to join us..

Go to this link for a general map of the area. We'll be near the number
5 in lot #5

http://www.jonesbeach.org/map.htm