Re: The Who - Tweeter Center, Chicago - 8/24/02

This show was my first WHO concert and first experience at Tweeter Center. We thought the sound was off when Robert Plant was on stage and we were in the lawn last night. There was little if any improvement when the WHO came out. In fact, I thought it sounded worse. We could make out some of the banter Pete or Roger were putting out but you had to listen very closely and with all the noise around it was difficult though I did happen to catch the comment from Pete about turning the monitor down. I want to thank you listers for your description of the encore. I was unfortunately led away too early to enjoy it because of my companion's fear of traffic jams. I think some of you can appreciate that but I feel jipped! I felt jipped before I read your posts describing it and I feel more so after I've read them.

Kathy