Re: If they're gonna release live Who...

In a message dated 8/25/02 12:42:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
schrade@akrobiz.com writes:

> You guys are getting all worked up over nothing.  All the old live stuff
> you're
> pining for will most likely be released in the next 5-10 years (knock on
> wood).

Good point, Scott.

It is great that The Who have such a great legacy with the origional members.
 It is what it is and it is there for the all of our enjoyment.  Good for
us!!

But they are still here.  I happen to be alive *right now* and I choose to
enjoy what is still unfolding to it's maximum.  We still get to see Pete and
Roger with their capes on kicking everybody's ass like no one else can do at
this age.

I am missing John and I have really missed Keith.  But all I have to do is
put them into my cd player and they are right in my ears.

In life I have found that happiness has alot to do with relativity.  If we
spend all of our time looking at how good it could or shoud be, we will be
disappointed for certain. Yeah, Keith and John are gone, but only because
they died.  But Pete and Roger are still here.  I think that finding Zak is
what enables them to dare call themselves The Who still.  What a rare find.

History is still being made and I have a chance to participate in it.  Am I a
sucker?  I don't think so.  Am I having a blast?  Hell yes!!

Just go to a show, Mark

Jon in Mi.