Re: commenting on the "revue"

Firstly, there is a difference between a "revue" and a "review".  One is a
little more French than the other.  How could anyone ever accuse The Who of
being even slightly French.  I just boggles the mind, doesn't it?

mc said "I also don't think there is a problem with my stating my thoughts
on someone's editorial.  Brian posted it, so I commented on it.  I AM tired
of these critique's of the Who by those who have not seen any shows."

No problem with me.  Like I said, I find them amusing.
BTW, how do you feel about Mark Leaman's current criticism of The Who?  He's
not seen any shows on this tour, either.

You know, if we keep digging we just might find some things that we can
agree upon.  I have hope :-D

Jeff