Who reference

BTW, for folks who collect these things, I heard a Who reference this
week on the JOHN BOY A BILLY SHOW.  If you're unfamiliar with this,
it's a morning talk show (sort of) that's fairly popular in the
Southern US and synciated all over.  John Boy and Billy act like
idiots, but now and then they do something that's truly interesting,
entertaining and/or funny.  Features include the Dumb Crook News,
various short radio dramas (generally parodies), and recently some kind
of off-beat musical contest where I heard rap country for the first
time.  Hmmm.

Anyhow, Thursday morning they were doing some foolishness that I didn't
quite catch, but which involved nerds of some kind.  They sang excerpts
of various little dittys, and one of them went "Who are you?  Q, Q, Q,
Q."

Did anybody else catch this whole feature who could better explain what
they were doing?

LB

=====
God bless the thunder.  Love to The Who.
http://finance.yahoo.com