positive

Mark L said "Just where I hoped The Who would never go...into a cycle of
tours and live albums. Ah, well, even the greatest heroes can fall...but I
find it sad. When does it become Pete Townshend and the Original Who?"  and
"...some try to move forward and be positive, as we (and many others on this
list) do. This thing, this urge to progress, is something I've always found
in Townshend's songs. Again I have to wonder how any Who fan can be
regressive, but I have to accept the evidence of my eyes."

Does anyone see a contradiction here?  I do.
Where is the positivity in your view of the current Who, Mark?
I see no evidence of any.

Jeff